*Please ensure that your version of Excel has macros enabled*
- End of Year funding allocations 2012-13 (21 February)
- December funding allocations 2012-13 (7 January 2013)
- September funding allocations 2012-13 (9 October 2012)
- Revised Original Funding Allocations (18 June 2012)
- Original budget allocations - (13 March 2012)
- Provisional Funding Allocations (23 February 2012)
- Notes to accompany funding allocations
To download a list of children eligible for the Pupil Premium (Deprivation), schools can log on to Key to Success https://www.keytosuccess.education.gov.uk with the Collect username and password. Children currently eligible for free school meals will also receive the Pupil Premium. Please note that Barnet only pays the Pupil Premium (Looked After Children) for Barnet children in care. The Pupil Premium for Looked after Children from other boroughs will be paid by their home authority.
Summer School Funding
Allocations have been advised by the DfE for schools which have made successful bids for Summer School funding 2012/13.